- 3 cups unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 up full-fat coconut milk, shake well before opening can
- 1/4 cup (38 g) raw cashews (will need to be previously soaked to soften)
- 1/4 cup (65 g) tightly packed, pitted soft dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (add up to 1 tsp, if desired)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, optional
- 1/8 tsp sea salt, optional
- Step 1
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Step 2
Serve right away either on its own, over ice, heated or with added bourbon or rum.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. It will thicken up a little after sitting in the fridge.
- Give it a good shake before serving again. Add a little Non-Dairy Coconut Milk Cool Whip, Sprinkle of Nutmeg and Cinnamon on top before serving.