A deliciously creamy chicken, broccoli, and stuffing casserole with shredded chicken and tender broccoli in a cheesy mushroom sauce. Use your favorite stuffing mix to sprinkle over top for a crunchy, flavorful topping. Use leftover chicken or turkey to speed up prep time even more.
|Prep Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 min||50 Min||4|
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 pound broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a large pot and add enough water to completely cover the chicken in liquid; bring to a gentle simmer. Cover tightly with a lid and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pot and cut into bite-sized pieces when cool enough to handle.
- Mix together condensed soup and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Layer chicken in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer cooked broccoli over top, then soup mixture, and finally Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese has melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
For a creamier version, use more cheese and an extra can of soup!