This is a great salad. With the watermelon the kids will like it also.
|Yields||Prep Time||Total Time|
|8 Servings||20 min||20 min|
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 pounds watermelon, cubed
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the tomatoes, arugula, and onions; toss to coat. Gently stir in the watermelon and feta cheese to serve.