How to Scan Documents on your iphone, ipad or iPod Touch
There comes a point in time where you wish you had a certain document on your phone or if you could sign an document from your phone and get it emailed on time. Well you can do that if you have an iphone you can have perfectly formatted documents from a click of a button and get them signed all on your phone and we all know how useful and a time saver that can be.
Scan a document
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Sign a document
- Open Notes, then tap the document in the note.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Markup .
- Tap the Add button , then tap Signature and add a saved signature or create a new signature. Then you can adjust the size of the signature box and place it wherever you want on the document.
- Tap Done.
Leave a Reply