How do you make our Big Fat Greek Salad bigger and fatter? By adding garlic, lemon, and herb chicken When you’re in need of a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will love, look no further than pork chops. This 5-star grilled pork chop recipe has reviewers’ mouths watering thanks to the spectacular honey-garlic glaze — but the 25-minute fridge-to-table time is also a perk too.
Made this? Let us know how it went in the comment section below!
|Yields||Prep Time||Total Time|
|6||10 min||25 min|
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 ⅔ tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 (4 ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the center, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).