If you’re a garlic lover this garlic bread recipe’s for you! Garlic, butter, olive oil, and freshly baked bread-what else can you ask for? Try this recipe today–you won’t regret it!
|Yields||Prep Time||Total Time|
|8||10 min||35 min|
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix butter, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Cut bread loaf into 1-inch slices and spread garlic mixture over each slice. Place each on a baking sheet. Wrap with additional aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is crispy and heated through, 25 to 30 minutes.