Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Another recipe that proves why we love the air fryer so much. This cauliflower is the perfect answer when you have buffalo wings on the brain but you need to eat some vegetables. All the flavors that you love about buffalo sauce coat these florets, which are then air-fried to perfection. It all comes together when you dip one into the most perfect creamy blue cheese dressing.
Serve with celery and cucumber slices to really get into the spirit.
|Yields||Prep Time||Total Time|
|2||10 min||25 min|
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1½ lbs.)
- 3 tbsp. Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
FOR THE BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
- 1/4 c. (2 oz.) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prep the cauliflower: Break the head of cauliflower into florets that are relatively the same size. Set aside.
- Heat your air fryer to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the hot sauce, melted butter, salt, and garlic powder. Add the cauliflower and toss well to combine. Sprinkle over the cornstarch and toss again to coat evenly.
- Using tongs, place the cauliflower into the air fryer basket and fry for 15 minutes, tossing once or twice halfway through, until the cauliflower is browned in spots. To avoid overcrowding, you can do this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Meanwhile, make the blue cheese dressing: In a small bowl, gently fold all of the dressing ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cauliflower with the blue cheese dressing on the side for dipping.
Leave a Reply