Perfect Baked Sweet Potato
Adding sweet potatoes to your diet is an easy and delicious habit to pick up when you’re trying to eat healthy—the vegetable is a total superfood, packed with vitamin C and fiber. They’re also totally versatile but baking them whole in the oven is arguably the simplest way to prepare them, and they will be the perfect base for all types of toppings.
|Yields||Prep Time||Total Time|
|4||5 min||55 min|
- Sweets Potatoes (Scrubbed Clean)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º. On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Bake until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool, then split the tops open with a knife and top with a pat of butter.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Leave a Reply