ROASTED CRANBERRY ORANGE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GREEN BEANS
Roasted Cranberry Orange Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans is such a flavorful and easy meal. The cranberry orange glaze is perfect on top of the pork and green beans. This will be the star of your holiday dinner table!
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME 30 MINUTES | SERVES 4
- 1 package Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil separated
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cranberry Orange Sauce:
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice separated
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 jar sweet orange marmalade use 4 ounces
- 1/4 can whole cranberry sauce use 4 ounces
- Optional: fresh cranberries and/or rosemary for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Line a sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- Place a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat to heat up. When hot, add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Once the oil is shimmering, add in the pork tenderloin and sear on one side for two minutes, or until you’ve got a nice golden crust (it should be easy to flip).
- Continue to sear the remaining sides for another one to two minutes per side until the whole tenderloin is well-seared.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the orange juice, vinegar, marmalade, and cranberry sauce.
- Place the seared tenderloin in the middle of the sheet pan. Spread half of the sauce over the tenderloin. Roast for *25-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, toss the green beans with the remaining tablespoon of oil and salt + pepper to taste.
- After *10 minutes of baking, remove the tray and add the green beans all around the pork. Return to the oven.
- Remove from the oven, tent pork with foil and let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into.
- While the pork is resting, take the remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice and the remaining sauce and place in a small pot over medium high heat.
- Bring sauce to a boil and then reduce to a simmer while pork rests.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and cranberries if desired. Serve pork tenderloin slices with reserved sauce and enjoy
Leave a Reply