CRANBERRY SALSA (THE BEST HOLIDAY APPETIZER!)
Cranberry salsa is a fresh cranberry mixture of sweet and savory that is laid over the top of cream cheese. This makes for the BEST holiday appetizer!
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME 10 MINUTES | SERVES 12
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 small Granny Smith apple cubed
- 1/4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- In a food processor add the cranberries, apple, green onions, cilantro, jalapeño, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and juice of one lime. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Serve over softened cream cheese.
Leave a Reply