This Cranberry Apple Crisp have a sweet and tart fruit flavoring with a soft, buttery oat crumble overtop for the perfect combination. This is a sweet and savory dessert that will be a family favorite during the holidays!
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME 50 MINUTES | SERVES 8
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3 cups Granny Smith apples peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. In a medium sized bowl add the cranberries, apples, sugar, and flour. Mix until coated. Spread evenly in the bottom of your 9×13 inch pan.
To make the crisp topping:
- In a medium sized bowl combine oats, sugar, cinnamon, flour, pecans, and butter. Sprinkle topping evenly on top of the cranberry apple mixture. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.