Quit stressing over a perfectly roasted turkey for Thanksgiving. It’s hard and it takes up all of your oven space. This year, make your turkey in the air fryer! It takes way less effort with far better results and you are guaranteed to have crispy skin and juicy turkey! Also it is a phenomenal way to make a smaller Thanksgiving.
Cooking just the breast also ensures you won’t end up with dry meat! Your turkey will be as juicy and tender as ever with crispy buttery skin to boot. Plus, you won’t end up with a ton of leftover turkey for days that you don’t know what to do with.
If you tried your hand at making this cake, let us know how it came out in the comments below!
1 HR 0 MIN
- 2 lb. turkey breast, skin on
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. freshled chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- Pat turkey breast dry and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Brush butter all over turkey breast.
- Place in basket of air fryer, skin side up and cook at 375° for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°, flipping halfway through.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.