Need a fun Halloween idea that your goblins will gobble up? This easy Eyeball Pasta is a cute and delicious dinner that your family will love and the best part is that it’s easy to make!
Have you made this yet? Let us know how it went in the comments below!
- Straws, assorted sizes
- Spinach pasta
- Pasta sauce
- String cheese (approx 1/2 per person)
- Black olives (or dark skinned veggies like zucchini)
- Slice string cheese about ¼″ thick. Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Using the straws cut circles out of the cheese discs, using the same straw, cut pieces out of the olives. Place the olive pieces in the cheese pieces to make eyeballs.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Top with a serving of pasta sauce and add eyeballs on top.