A spooky good meatball!
Have you made this yet? Let us know how it went in the comments below!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 c. minced onion
- 1/4 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 8-oz tube Pillsbury crescent roll sheet
- Yellow mustard, for decorating
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, add beef, onion, panko, garlic, parsley, and egg. Season generously with salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together with a wooden spoon until well combined, then shape into 1” balls. Place onto baking sheet and set aside.
- Slice crescent sheet in half widthwise, and then into long, thin strips. Wrap a piece of dough around meatballs to resemble a mummy, leaving a space to make eyes later on.
- Bake until meatballs are cooked through and dough is golden, about 15 minutes. Cover sheet with foil if dough starts to get too dark.
- Make two mustard dots for eyes on each mummy meatball and serve.