Gordon Ramsay Burger
- 1. Ramsay’s patties consist of chuck, ground beef, and brisket. He combines the meats and binds them together with a touch of egg, which he recommends doing the day before grilling the burgers. Set them in the fridge so they don’t fall apart while on the grill.
- 2. Before placing the patties on the grill, which Ramsay says should be “piping hot,” season the patties and add a touch of oil. Don’t forget to roll the seasoning around the edges of the patties.
- 3. Find the hottest spot on the grill, which Ramsay says is typically two-thirds of the way up, and place the burger patties.” Once you put the burgers on the grill, the secret is to move it as less as possible. The more you move it, the more chance you’ve got of breaking the burger,” Ramsay said.
- 4. While the burgers are cooking, start preparing the burger buns. Season them with light salt and pepper, and toast them on both sides on the grill.
- 5. Ramsay says “a busy grill is a delicious grill.” While the buns and burgers are cooking, lightly season the onions with salt and pepper, add a touch of oil, and place them on the grill.
- 6. Baste the patties with some butter to add some more flavor. Ramsay brushes each side of the patties two minutes before they come off the grill. The burger patties should grill for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 7. Season the patties once more from a distance. Thirty seconds before the patties come off the grill, put the cheese on the patties while they’re still on the grill.
- 8. In order to eat the burger while it’s still hot, set everything up for dressing before the patties come off the grill. Put a touch of mayo on the top buns and bottom buns. Lightly snap the lettuce and manipulate it to fit onto the bun and push down.
- 9. Add a slice of tomato on top of the lettuce. Top off the tomato with salt and pepper and a touch more mayo. Just a touch!
- 10. Place the burgers on each of the dressed buns. Throw the grilled onions on top of each patty. Place the top bun on and you’ve got yourself a burger!
Leave a Reply