The best ever strawberry salad recipe that’s sweet, tangy, crunchy, creamy and the perfect lunch or easy side dish!
- 1 package (5 ounces) organic spinach
- 8 ounces strawberries, halved (about 2 cups halved strawberries)
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup feta crumbles
- ⅓ cup raw sliced almonds
- ¼ cup chopped shelled roasted pistachios
Balsamic Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon strawberry jam (or jam of choice)
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- In a mason jar or small bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients. Shake or mix well to combine. Taste and add additional salt/pepper, if necessary.
- Toast the almonds on the stovetop: add the almonds to a pan and place over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 2-5 minutes until almonds are slightly golden brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add spinach to a large bowl, layer on the strawberries, avocado slices, red onion, feta, toasted almonds, and chopped pistachios. Feel free to add dressing now or set it out for individual servings. Top salad bowls with extra toasted almonds and drizzle each bowl with 1/4 of the dressing. Serves 4.