We all love Thin Mint Cookies but when pair with Pistachio Ice Cream they make perfect miniature dessert sandwiches.
- 4 Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies or Ritz Cracker Peppermint Cookies frozen
- 2 heaping tablespoons pistachio ice cream, separated I used Halo Top
- Crushed pistachios
- Place a heaping tablespoon of ice cream on one cookie.
- Top with another cookie and press together until the ice cream has spread toward the edge.
- Sprinkle or roll the edge of the cookie into crushed pistachios, coating the ice cream.
- Repeat with the other two cookies.
- Eat then for a messy small treat OR put the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes to let the ice cream set.