Are you ready for a delicious recipe for this upcoming Turkey-Day? Try this one for a tender and flavorful turkey the family is sure to love.
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds)
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place turkey breast, rosemary, garlic and water in a 6-qt. slow cooker.
- Mix brown sugar, pepper and salt; sprinkle over turkey.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-6 hours or until turkey is tender and a thermometer inserted in turkey reads at least 170°.