Spice up your dinner with a zesty Italian Chicken and Potatoes. This meal is sure to satisfy.
- 1 and 1/2 pounds chicken breasts (boneless and skinless, sliced)
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 potatoes (cubed)
- Combine the chicken, salad dressing, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic, and potatoes in a 3 to 4-quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked to 165F and the potatoes are tender.