Grilled Peach S’mores
A twist on the classic S’mores recipe, this version with smoky-sweet grilled peaches for an extra-juicy take on our favorite summer dessert.
- 2 peaches, cut into thick slices
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 16 graham crackers
- 16 squares chocolate, such as Hershey’s
- 8 marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar, and melted butter. Stir to combine and let stand until sugar is mostly dissolved, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lay 8 graham crackers on a small sheet tray or large plate. Top each graham cracker with 2 squares of chocolate.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill peaches until charred on both sides and slightly more tender, 2 minutes per side. Transfer hot peach slices to chocolate-topped graham crackers.
- Roast marshmallows on a flame until toasted, then transfer to graham crackers topped with peaches. Top s’mores with remaining graham crackers and serve.
Leave a Reply