DIY Hanging Solar Lights
A great summer DIY and the perfect addition to any yard! These solar light crafts are affordable, easy, and adds a great flare to any location.
- Glass Bowl Light Shade
- Metal Washers
- Solar Light
- Metal Hanging Planter Basket
Let’s get crafty!
- First, empty out your hanging basket leaving only the cage and chain.
- Next, measure the base of the Light Shade.
- Purchase a washer that fits the base of the Shade.
- Glue washer over the hole of your Shade. Be careful not to glue all the way around leaving room for rainwater to fall through.
- Remove the bottom piece of your solar light (if your light doesn’t already have a base for placement). Glue the base onto the washer firmly.
- Place your newly crafted solar light into your hanging basket.
- Place your light in the perfect location and enjoy your new yard addition
Leave a Reply