Bring all the flavors of Summer into the delightfully classic grilled cheese. Combining fruity flavors and creamy cheese makes this meal simply irresistible!
- 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- 1/2 cup of blackberries.
- 2 ounces of fontina cheese, shredded.
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- 2 tablespoons of goat cheese
- 1/2 peach, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Emmentaler cheese, shredded
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bread, buttered side down, to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Spread 1 tablespoon goat cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- Top one slice with the blackberries, gently smashing them with a fork. Layer the peaches, fontina and Emmentaler on top.
- Cook until the buttered sides of the bread are golden brown. Sandwich the two pieces of bread together and continue to cook, pressing down gently and flipping once, until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.