This meal brings with it the tastes of Summer in a delicious and decadent way. This salmon is moist, flaky, and pairs well with a flavorful white wine.
- 1 2-lb. skinless salmon fillet, bones removed.
- extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 blood oranges, divided.
- 2 Meyer lemons (or regular lemons), divided.
- 1 Fresno chile, thinly sliced.
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 bunch fresh dill.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚.
- Place the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then top with zest and juice from 1 orange and 1 lemon.
- Scatter the chile slices over the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 20 minutes until salmon is just cooked through.
- Carefully transfer the salmon to a serving platter, pouring any remaining oil from the roasting pan over the top of the salmon.
- Thinly slice the remaining orange and lemon, and scatter over and around the salmon, then garnish with dill sprigs.