Craft these delicious and decadent flowers for a sweet treat or perfect gift for a loved one.
- Large piping bags
- Petal tip 104
- Leaf tip 366
- Flower Nail
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- Pink color dust
- Colors: Pink, yellow, blue
- White candy melt
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until frothy.
- Slowly add both sugars and continue to mix until the meringue thickens.
- Add salt and vanilla and keep mixing.
- Add food coloring and mix until the meringue holds stiff peaks.
- Pipe the meringue on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 180°F for 2-3 hours or until the meringue is dry.