Coldwell Banker Global Luxury (CBGL) program launched nationally on Tuesday, April 11, 2017. A completely revamped and elevated program with a direct focus on exposure. The Global Luxury program features a beautiful new logo, website, blog, and an abundance of print assets and eMarketing templates.
The former Previews web page automatically redirects to www.ColdwellBankerLuxury.com. There are several enhancements, however, one the coolest features is the ability for shoppers to browse homes by “lifestyle”; Costal Life, Equestrian Life, Golf Country Life, Mountain Life, Resort Life, Ski Resort Life, Waterfront Life, and Wine Country Life. Every CBGL listing passes through a quick data scan of the properties description. The verbiage you use to describe the listing determines the “lifestyle labels.” i.e.: “A Beautiful Mountain Retreat in Lake Tahoe” is scanned and the listing placed in “Mountain Life” and “Waterfront Life” categories. Today’s buyer is shopping for their lifestyle and the home the best fits.
- All existing Previews® certified agents have been grandfathered into the program
- Agent Headshots are to be in color only. No black & white
- Luxury listings meeting the regional price threshold are automatically pushed up to ColdwellBankerLuxury.com.
- Wall Street Journal syndication follows the regional threshold
- List Hub syndication, property must be $1M+
- Unique property website is automatically created within 48hrs
- Professional Photography is a must
- Must upload a minimum of 6 property photos
- High-resolution photos 1200×600 – BEST is 1440×750
- Twilight photography is recommended, creating dramatic lighting with interior house lights is preferred
- Must be Vimeo or YouTube only
- CBGL logo can be used to promote listings meeting the price threshold
- CBGL fonts: Titles, Adobe Garamond and Body, Helvetica Neue
|South Lake Tahoe||CA||96150||$750,000.00|
Be on the lookout for a Luxury Listing Presentation Workshop to be announced soon!
For more information, please contact The Select Group Marketing Director, Chantell Cordova.