- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 small zucchini, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup purchased basil pesto
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken in oil for 4 minutes or until browned; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat.
- Cover and simmer 4 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Add the zucchini, red pepper, and chicken to the ravioli.
- Cook over medium-high for 3 minutes, stir frequently, until veggies are crisp-tender and chicken isn’t pink. Add the garlic the last minute of cooking.
- Add pesto and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.