- Boil spaghetti in salted water as per package instructions until al dente.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add mushrooms.
- Saute on medium high heat for a few minutes till golden brown on all sides.
- Push the mushrooms to one side of the pan and add the remaining olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes.
- Saute for about a minute, making sure not to burn the garlic and add spaghetti, butter, parsley and salt.
- Toss well till the herbs coat the spaghetti and the butter has melted.
- Serve hot with some crusty bread and a salad.