Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 9-inch Pie Crust
- ⅔ cup chopped Asparagus
- ½ cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 5 Large Eggs
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- dash of Black Pepper
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. There is no need to precook the pie crust. If it is frozen let it thaw for 15 minutes first.
- Layer the asparagus, mushrooms, and cheese in the pie crust.
- Mix the eggs, cream, milk, salt, and pepper. Either beat them by hand for 2 minutes, or use a mixer for 1 minute. You want the eggs to be light and fluffy.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese and into the pie crust. Fill the crust as much as possible, without letting the egg spill out.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the center of the quiche has firmed up.
Leave a Reply