- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 cup chicken, cooked, diced or shredded
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded or smoked
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 sprigs cilantro, chopped or torn
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place defrosted sheet of puff pastry onto the parchment paper then set aside.
- Stir 1 Tbsp of barbecue sauce in with the cooked chicken, stirring to coat. Spread the remaining amount of barbecue sauce onto the puff pastry like pizza sauce, making sure to leave a ¾” border around the edges all the way around.
- Distribute chicken evenly over barbecue sauce then top with shredded mozzarella and thinly sliced red onions.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and just beginning to brown and the pastry crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes before sprinkling with chopped cilantro. Slice into large pieces then serve!