Grilled Key Lime Chicken
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- limes for garnish (optional)
- Cut chicken into one inch squares.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic in small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in gallon sized bag and let marinate in the sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- When marinated, slide chicken chunks on skewers. You can also slice thin slices of lime and fold in half and slide in between chicken.
- Baste chicken with sauce once you place them on the grill. Grill for 5-10 minutes on each side until no longer pink in center.
Leave a Reply