1. The Noodle Sprinkler
2. Instant Snack Bowl
3. Cook corn on the cob in a cooler to save stove-top space
Instructions at Bon Appetit.
4. Keep drinks cold with frozen water balloons
This would be even better with water added to the vases. More good tips at A Subtle Revery.
5. Make an ice block for punch
It melts slower on a hot day and waters down the punch less.
To make an ice block, just fill any container with water and freeze it overnight — you can use a loaf pan, a cake pan, Tupperware. To release the ice, turn it upside down over the sink and run hot water over the container until the ice block pops out.
Pictured: Fish House Punch, recipe at Saveur.
6. Skewer thin veggies for easier grilling
Great tip via Ideas in Food.
7. Chill wine quickly with ice water and salt
8. Make party lanterns out of plastic cups
Get directions from Real Simple.
9. Set out sunscreen and bug spray
10. Make sliceable Popsicles in a loaf pan
Get directions at The Kitchn.
11. Drop a mini marshmallow in the bottom of a cone to keep ice cream from leaking out
More great tips here from Martha Stewart.
12. Make a food-safe ant repellant.
13. Baby powder will make sand come right off your skin.
14. Love popsicles but hate sticky hands? Cupcake liners have your back.
15. Use a Sun Lotion Bottle to keep your things safe