Check out these 10 camping hacks that you can use next time you decide to enjoy the great outdoors!
1. Cook cinnabuns (the canned kind) in a hollowed-out orange over a campfire.
Get the full details here.
2. Add bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away.
3. Make a portable washing machine with a plunger and a bucket.
Get the directions here.
4. Pack a mini first-aid kit into an old prescription bottle or Altoids tin.
5. Use an empty laundry detergent dispenser as a hand-washing station.
Just fill it up with water.
6. Use Tic-Tac boxes to store spices.
7. Glue sandpaper to the top of your match holder.
Be sure to buy strike-anywhere matches.
8. Familiarize yourself with what the poisonous plants look like.
9. Point a head lamp into a jug of water for an instant lantern.
10. Use foam floor tiles for a softer, more comfortable tent floor.