• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 8 ounces new potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
• 4 small carrots with tops, trimmed and diagonally cut into 1-inch pieces
• 4 cups mushrooms, halved (12 oz.)
• 1 large onion, cut in thin wedges
• 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
• 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut in 1-1/2-inch pieces
• 2 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into strips
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
• 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon
1. In extra-large nonstick skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat Evenly layer potatoes and carrots in skillet. Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, until potatoes are golden, turning once. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring often. Add garlic and asparagus; cook 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl; set aside.
2. In same skillet heat remaining oil. Sprinkle chicken with half the salt and pepper. Cook chicken in hot oil about 3 minutes, until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 3 minute or until no pink remains. Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in cooked vegetables; heat through. Stir in snipped tarragon and remaining salt and pepper. Makes 4 servings.