White Sangria with Apple and Mint
- 1 bottle of dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup all natural lemonade
- ¼ cup triple sec
- club soda or ginger ale
- 4 granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of mint
- In a large pitcher, combine white wine, lemonade and triple sec.
- Using a mandoline, thinly slice your apples and add them to the pitcher. The lemonade will help prevent them from turning brown. Also, depending on the size of your apples, you may not need to use all of them. It’s up to you. If you are making this in advance, chill in the refrigerator.
- Right before serving, toss in some whole mint leaves and give it a stir.
- Fill individual glasses with ice. Pour in some sangria and top off with club soda or ginger ale.
- Garnish with extra apple slices and mint.