What better way to enjoy the tasty fruits of summer than in a perfectly crafted cocktail? Raleys.com has provided recipes to some delicious cocktails that are sure to help you beat the heat of summer while enjoying the sweet fruit of the season.
Watermelon Champagne Slush
1/3 cup limoncello
Prep: 5 minutes Freeze: several hours Serves: 4
- Finely mash 2 cups of watermelon in a small bowl
Stir in 1/3 cup limoncello
- Cover and freeze for several hours
- Scrape with a fork until slushy then freeze again
- Spoon into 4 glasses and pour champagne over the top
Smoked Blood Orange
(half of the 10 oz. bottle)
2 oz. silver or platinum tequila
1/4 tsp. Art of Chipotle Gourmet Paste
- Art of Chipotle Gourmet Paste is easier to mix in, but you can also use the adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers. This one has heat – if you want more, try 1/2 tsp.
- Combine 5 oz. Wild Poppy Blood Orange Chili drink (half of the 10 oz. bottle), 2 oz. silver or platinum tequila and 1/4 tsp. Art of Chipotle Gourmet Paste in a tall glass over ice. Garnish with a lime slice. Makes 1 drink.
2 oz. Sauvignon Blanc
2 oz. sparkling water
Spicely Organic Lavender
- We used a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc for its zesty tartness. If you like your sipper a little sweeter, use a California Sauvignon Blanc.
Or you can stir in a teaspoon of sugar syrup.
- Gently mash 1/4 cup blueberries in a small bowl. Pour into a tall glass over ice. Add 2 oz. Sauvignon Blanc, 2 oz. sparkling water and a pinch of Spicely Organic Lavender. Stir well. Makes 1 drink.