Brought to you by Select Group Marketing
Wire Fraud Continues
Wire fraud continues to plague the real estate industry, but here are a few tips on how you can avoid any damage to both you and your client.
We need to act quickly to protect clients from this new threat. Please make sure to revise your guidance to clients by advising them to:
- Always personally verify wire instructions.
- Use only phone numbers they have called before or can otherwise verify are legitimate.
- Be very suspicious of emails and phone calls with purportedly updated, revised or corrected wiring instructions. It is extremely rare that a lawyer or title agent will change wire instructions during the course of a transaction.
To protect yourselves, make sure you take these steps:
- Use complex passwords and change them frequently. Remember, hackers are actively trying to break into your email. Don’t make it easy for them to do so.
- Activate two-factor authentication. This is critical when you use a personal email account, such as Gmail, Yahoo or AOL. This adds another layer of security, like a fingerprint scan or unique code, for access to your email.
Gen Blue Challenge
One company with the highest percentage of full registrations by October 31 gets a Mainstage Moment during the Opening General Session!
Three companies with the most total full registrations by October 31 get a private cabana at our Gen Blue Opening Night Pool Party!
Resort Vacation Certificates – Fall Market Sale!
Coldwell Banker is on the move!
As a Thank You for being a valued Buyer or Seller, Select Client Club is giving access to a 15-Foot Moving Truck to ease the stress of moving.
For full details Click Here.
Gen Blue Coming to Las Vegas!
Gen Blue 2019 registration is now open!
Register at www.genblueexperience.com now to reserve your spot at the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury certification course before they sell out!
Courses run from March 17th to 18th.
Gen Blue Contest 2019
GenBlue Summer Camp has been canceled however you can still register for the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury certification course.
Old Dog, New Dog
Old Dog, New Dog launched to raving success becoming the #1 rated real estate ad.