This Christmas spin on traditional 7-layer bars checks all of the boxes: It’s easy to make, travels well and—most important—is absolutely delish.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (from 12-oz bag)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (from 10-oz bag)
- 2 cups flaked coconut1cup M&M’s™ red and green (holiday) candy-coated chocolate candies (from 10.7-oz bag)
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with heavy-duty foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, crumble cookie dough; stir or knead in cocoa until well mixed (dough will be stiff). Press dough evenly in bottom of pan. Top evenly with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, chocolate candies and peanuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown (center will not be set). Cool completely, about 2 hours. Use foil to lift bars from pan. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.