Although it looks fancy, it couldn’t be made any easier!
This is one of those desserts that is so light and summery, you could probably eat the whole thing by yourself.
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed (or use 3 batches of homemade whipped cream which is about 6 cups of whipped cream)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced thin
- Toppings: additional sliced bananas and sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream, and pudding mix until blended. Fold in pineapple. Fill a Ziploc bag with pudding mixture and cut off the corner of the bag.
- On a flat serving plate or large baking dish arrange four graham crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup of the pudding mixture over the crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices. Repeat layers five times. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Graham crackers should be soft.
- Before serving, make the chocolate drizzle. For the Chocolate Drizzle: Heat the cream in the microwave until hot (about 20-30 seconds). Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and pour hot cream over the chips. Let it sit for a second and then stir until chocolate is smooth. Let cool slightly while preparing the bananas and strawberries for the topping.
- Arrange sliced fruit on top. Drizzle with chocolate and serve.
Tasty Barbecued Chicken on the Grill
Can I Refinance if My Home’s Value Has Decreased?
9 BBQ Tricks That Will Make You a Pro
9 Real Estate Trends To Watch This Summer
11 Ways to Prepare Your Home for Summer Heat
15 Fool Proof Tips for Summer
Sensational Sirloin Kabobs
How Tesla Will Change Real Estate in our Area
The Top 10 Best Ways to Boat in Lake Tahoe!
The Wildflower Guide to Hiking Lake Tahoe